So, Instagram Reels is here. Now you must be thinking whether you should use it as a part of your marketing strategy or not.
But the question is: what exactly Instagram reels is!
Instagram reels is the latest feature of Instagram by which you can record short videos of 15 seconds. Not only you can create videos, but you can also access music to play as background music along with some special effects, filters, or text.
As Instagram reels is not a separate platform, it is a feature situated in the Explore section of the Instagram app. Now every marketer who has been marketing his products and services on Instagram is thinking whether he/she should use reels in the marketing strategy or not. One thing that every marketer should keep in mind is that Instagram reels is just another platform to showcase your offerings to the public. As a marketer, you can use existing content on reels that you have previously posted to IGTV or Facebook. It does not matter whether you are using a brand new content or existing content. You, as a marketer, must make sure that you are managing reels in an effective and efficient way. Plus, to make your reels get a large number of views, you can also buy Instagram reels views from a reputable social media service provider.
Want to use Instagram reels for your business? Saying yes? In today’s blog post, you will discover what Instagram reels are, how you can create a reel on Instagram, and should businesses use Instagram reels in their marketing strategy. If yes, then how? Let’s get started!
A Basic Overview of Instagram Reels
Instagram Reels is a newly launched feature of Instagram that was introduced first in Brazil. But now, it has been introduced in more than 50 countries including the United States. It is considered as a direct competitor of TikTok as it also allows its users to create 15-second video clips in full 9:16 portrait mode backed my audio, timer, text, or other special effects.
Instagram reels are everywhere. You can see them on the Explore section or the reels gallery on your Instagram profile. Plus, they can also be uploaded to Stories or feed.
In the first few days of its launch, many brands that were having a strong presence on Instagram started to use reels to engage their audience with their offerings.
If you are a marketer and want to get traffic and sales on your website, it is not a bad idea to use Instagram reels. Now know how to use it? We will show you HOW?
How Businesses Can Use Instagram Reels?
Now the question arises here is should businesses should use Instagram reels. The answer is: Yes. But How? How they can use Instagram reels despite the fact that business accounts on Instagram do not have the music option? There are several ways by which businesses can use Instagram reels to get traffic and conversion on their products and services. You can create a video that showcases product reviews, case studies, or your company’s story.
Note: Most people watching reel videos do not prefer to read a caption especially when it is long. If you want to encourage watchers to do some action (buy your product or service), it is better to include that key point in the audio. You can also go for the text overlay option on the video in this case.
Creating an Instagram Reel
The process of creating an Instagram reel is quite simple. All you need to do is:
- Open an Instagram Home feed and swipe to the right.
- Select Reels from the bottom of the screen. It will open the Reels camera.
- Here, you can access various navigation tools. For the business accounts, there will be three features that appear on the left side of the screen. These include Speed (to adjust the speed of video), Effects (to add various effects), and Timer (to set a time for recording). Personal accounts will have access to these three features along with the music feature.
- After selecting speed, effects, or time, it is time to record your reel video. While you are recording, a progress bar will appear on the top of the screen so you can get to know when your video reaches 15 seconds.
- Once you have recorded a video, two arrows will appear on the screen. The left arrow will allow you to see the replay of the recording or to trim or delete the video. By pressing the right arrow, you will be moved to the next stage.
- Here, you can use icons to include text, doodles, or stickers in your video clip. Once you have saved the video, you are ready to share your video to Reels, your Feed, or Stories.
Note: You can also delete an Instagram reel video as you delete other videos from your grid.
Instagram Reels is a great platform for businesses. It is becoming popular day by day. If you want to stand out from the competition and promote your products and services through the platform of Instagram, it is time to use Instagram reels. For reaching a wide range of audiences through reels, you can also buy Instagram reels likes and views.